We are working on behalf of our prestigious client who are based in Newtown. We are seeking Assembly Operatives with the following key skills:
1. Willingness to take ownership of responsibilities
2. Openness to appreciate and work with all departments
3. Organised with great time keeping
4. Promotes a positive working environment
5. Produce a high quality of work
You will be responsible for performing assembly and painting operations whilst ensuring that all parts are correct and finished in line with the companys quality guidelines. If you can show a good willingness to work hard and learn there are opportunities to progress with in the company. You will be assembling simple mechanical sub-assemblies (refined buckle parts). Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
The hours will be 8am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday.