Bendi FLT Driver
Temporary to Permanent
£9.75 / hour
Job DescriptionDM Recruitment are currently seeking an experience FLT Driver for one of our most prestigious clients in the Telford area.
The role will consist of picking up coils to load them onto packaging machinery, and removal of scrap metals. The role is pro-dominantly a FLT driving role, although our client has stressed you will be required to do some manual labour, so the role will not suit someone who just wants to sit behind the wheel all day.
The right candidate will posses the following attributes:
- Reliable, you will play a key role in the manufacturing process therefore this is a key attribute
- Counterbalance/bendi licenses in date with experience
- Happy working shift pattern with a mix of days and nights on 12 hour shifts
- Keen to be in consistent work
- experience in a warehouse/factory setting
Wage is DOE, you will be required to work a mix of days and nights on a rotating basis with half a Saturday every three weeks.
If you contact us in regards to this role, please use reference TFB01