Temporary to Permanent
Job DescriptionDM Recruitment are currently seeking an excellent Depot Administrator to work for our well-established and respected client based across Shropshire.
Duties included (but are not limited to):
1. Hold responsibility for the management of the SAP HR & Payroll systems
2. Recording overtime absences and holidays
3. Update employee record
4. Maintain Agora Raising purchase orders
5. Placing all orders with Suppliers Record monthly depot costings
6. Hold responsibility for weighbridge operations
7. Inputting data onto to the Wims system (Weight Tickets)
8. Ensure that the CRM/Echo system is maintained
9. Passing of appropriate instructions to relevant parties and liaise with Stafford BC to ensure delivery of the contractual needs of the business
Furthermore,the role requires you to also assist the Supervisors with daily driver de-briefs when required and maintain the Echo database making ad-hoc changes as necessary. You will also be responsible as the Petty Cash Officer, for maintaining petty cash and reimbursing float as required.
To be successful in your application for this role we require candidates to have;
1. GSCEs Maths and English
2. Experience within a similar administration role.
3. Excellent customer service and and attention to detail are a must.
4. You must have the ability to operate standard computer systems.
5. It would also be considered advantageous to have an understanding of Sage SAP systems.
6. Proficient in using the MS Package
7. Available immediately
This role is available with immediate start ! And is a temp to perm position, meaning that for 12 weeks the candidate would be working for DM Recruitment, and after the successful completion of said 12 week period the candidate will be taken on by our client permanently.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent