Job DescriptionDM Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a well-established company in Nescliffe for a new member of their warehouse team. Our client are looking for General operatives to carry out a variety of manual tasks. From packing small parts to hauling heavy objects either as part of a group or within small teams. The job requires you to be physically capable of safely lifting heavy objects and is very physically demanding.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
1. Unloading incoming deliveries and putting stock away in the correct locations
2. Dealing with incoming delivery paperwork
3. Picking and then packing items of stock for dispatch
5. Stock file checking
Key skills required:
1. Physically fit
2. IT literate
3. Be professional & hard-working
4. Previous labour experience is desirable
5. Be a good team player
6. Have a good team mentality to fit into this busy environment.
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative role in this busy warehouse, you MUST have worked in a warehouse-based role previously, have a solid, stable work history in similar roles .