DM Recruitment are hiring a hygiene operative for our prestigious client in Whitchurch.
1. Previous factory/ machinery cleaning experience
2. Understanding of the health and safety policies in the work place
3. Ability to work long hours
4. Ability to work well in a team
5. Good level of understanding the English language
Description of job role
You will be ensuring that all machines are cleaned to a high standard, working in conjunction with engineering to ensure lines are given back to production within allocated times.
This role requires you to possess good practical skills, the ability to work quickly and methodically, the ability to follow instructions, and awareness of health and safety, a willingness to work flexibly, willing to take any training required for this role.
The hours of work
Monday to Friday 7.00 pm till 5.00 am