Night Hygiene Operator
Temporary to Permanent
up to £8.75 / hour
Job DescriptionDM Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for Night Hygiene Workers to work on night shift for our client, an established chicken processing business based in rural Shropshire.
Our client are now a modern manufacturing and distribution operation, employing over a hundred employees, and deal with the whole cycle of poultry from live in take to dispatching .
_ The hours or work are 7.00pm - 5.00am, five days a week._
The job role entails the following:
- cleaning and sanitizing all areas in the factory
- washing baskets
- usage of high pressure washer
- understanding the COSHH requirements
- understanding the Health & Safety procedures.
- You will work in a poultry farm who deal with the whole cycle from live in take to dispatch. The work is fast paced and you can be working in a cold environment however the team are actively looking to train candidates for quick progression if you show a great work ethic and positive attitude to work.
- You will be ensuring that all machines are cleaned to a high standard, working in conjunction with engineering to ensure lines are given back to production within allocated times. This role requires you to possess good practical skills, the ability to work quickly and methodically, the ability to follow instructions, and awareness of health and safety, a willingness to work flexibly, willing to take any training required for this role
1. Understanding of Health & Safety Regulations
2. Understanding of COSHH requirements
3. Happy to work night shift in the hours above
4. Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial although not essential
5. Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
7. Positive attitude to work
8. Previous factory/ machinery cleaning experience
9. Good level of understanding the English language
Rate of pay:
£8.75 per hour and £52 night bonus if the workers attend all week.
Start date for this role is the 5th August, therefore we require candidates to be available to start on the 5th August.
Please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this role.