DM Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Stores In/Out Dispatch operative on behalf of our prestigious client based in Newtown, who are a leading UK based designers & manufacturers of safety and marine products. Supplying a comprehensive range of safety and marine components to virtually every major business in both sector.
The ideal candidates would have some warehousing experience, be comfortable with physical work, be a team player and be confident at using I.T. systems.
The role involves:
1. Taking delivery of goods, and ensuring the booking in and transporting of stock is correct.
2. Picking and loading products for dispatch as required by the stores/delivery and Mail Order Department.
3. Communicating information regarding Damages/returns and stock rotation to Management so that appropriate action can be taken.
4. Maintaining accurate paperwork to drive stock accuracy.
5. To work as part of a team, support colleagues and be collaborative in working practices.Accurate picking and dispatch of finished goods.
6. Bagging, labelling and storing finished product.
7. Accurate recordings of stock within Kardex machine
8. Arranging collections and deliveries with couriers
9. The candidate will be responsible in ensuring sub contracted products are counted out and back in on return.
10. The candidate will be responsible in ensuring externally and internally supplied goods are correctly and accurately booked into stock
11. Undertake basic goods in inspection
12. Ensure goods are booked in on regular basis ensuring goods in area is maintained in a safe and orderly manner
13. Undertake liaison with quality engineer in the event of non-conforming products.
14. Responsible for the safe storage of raw material and finished goods, whilst maintaining a high standard of housekeeping within stores area.
What the client is looking for in a Production Operative;
1. Machine or Production experience
2. Must be able to work in teams.
3. Previous experience in engineering environment beneficial but not essential.
4. Previous warehouse experience
5. Good attitude to work