Telesales Appointment Maker
Due to our client's expansion and ongoing growth, DM Recruitment are currently recruiting for Telesales Appointment Making Operatives for our prestigious client based in Shrewsbury, to assist them with further lead generation. This is a temporary to permanent position - during the probation period of three months the candidate would be working for DM Recruitment. After the probation period our client would employ them directly.
Purpose of the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to work alongside the business development and marketing to make telephone contact with potential new customers within the B2B sector.
* Telephone appointment setting
* Contacting and following up on early stage leads to secure meetings for the sales team
* Email and Direct Marketing
* Maintaining and updating information on CRM system
* Experience within a sales or and marketing environment is advantageous, although not essential. Full training will be provided
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent and professional telephone manner
* Ability to converse at all levels
* Being self-sufficient and pro-active
* Being target driven - number of calls, conversations, appointments made
* Sophisticated attention to detail