DM Recruitment are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our prestigious client, an established and well-known manufacturing company based in Shrewsbury.
This is a full-time, temporary to permanent position and the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
1. Experience as a Machine Operator or similar role is preferred
2. Excellent problem solving abilities
3. Excellent team playing skills
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
5. IT Literate (preferable)
6. Must have experience of working in a manufacturing / assembly environment
7. Must be able to use hand and power tools
Would involve dispatch - Loading/unloading and packing vans as well as general warehouse and yard duties. The successful candidate will be required to operate all equipment efficiently and correctly and ensure that all equipment is operated according to, and in strict adherence to, the correct Operating Procedures agreement at all times. The candidate will be required to assist the site management and health and safety representatives in ensuring that all health and safety requirements ( including both HSE Regulations & Company guidelines ) are complied with and adhered to in the course of day-to-day working.
Working hours are Monday to Friday in varying shifts.